PMAY stands for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. It has several factors and based on those, the scheme has different benefits and eligibility criteria for people living in rural and urban areas.
Therefore, the whole PMAY scheme has been divided into two parts – PMAY Gramin and PMAY Urban.
Check – PMAY Gramin List
List of eligibility criteria for PMAY Gramin Scheme
- Beneficiary needs belonging to SC or ST category.
- Economically listed as BPL or Below Poverty Line, in case not belonging to SC/ST.
- All freed bonded laborers are eligible for PMAY gramin scheme.
- Next family members to martyrs / rewarded police officers, military person and vigilante.
- Applicant must not have their own pucca house.
- Applicant must belong to selected economically reserved categories.
What is Gramin Suchi?
When an applicant applies for housing loan under PMAY-G scheme, the application is reviewed and approved after that. Once approved, the new list of beneficiaries is uploaded to the website of IAY-G list or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin website.
The list of beneficiaries approved to get loan under the PMAY-G scheme is called Gramin Suchi.
To get list of beneficiaries, go to http://awasyojanalist.online and select the name of your state.
After that, go to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Download List’ option (check screenshot).