How to check if I am in PMAY list or not?
To check list of beneficiaries for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, NHE issues daily list for all states. To check the list of your state, click on the name of your state from the table below.
PMAY New List 17th February 2019
प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना नयी सूची 17th February 2019 देखे –
What is PMAY Scheme?
PMAY or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme under which government provides housing loan benefits and subsidy for Economically backward classes. This scheme is also called Housing for All scheme.
This loan can be used for construction of new houses, modification and reconstruction of houses too.
How do I use PMAY?
To use PMAY, you must do the following –
- Go to pmaymis.gov.in.
- Click on Citizen Assessment option.
- Select ‘Benefits under other 3 components’.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Submit and go to next page.
- Fill the online application form for PMAY benefits.
- Enter captcha code and submit the form.
This is the process for online application of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Can I get PMAY benefits for existing loan?
Yes, you can avail PMAY sheme for existing houses too. For that, you will have to clarify that you want to modify, reconstruct and make an increment in your house.
If so, you will be able to get PMAY benefits for pre-approved loans too.
How to search PMAY list by name?
To search your name in PMAY, do the following –
- Go to https://pmaymis.gov.in/Search_Name.aspx.
- Enter 3 letters of your name.
- Click on Show button.
- It will show the ‘Processing’ notification.
- After that, proceed to next step and check your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List.
For any issue, contact PMAY customer care service.